| Job Details|
| Posting Job ID:||02099|| || Branch:||Central Region|
| Title:||Flat Rock-Professional CDL-A Truck Drivers - Local || || Posting Date:||02/20/2017|
| City:||Flat Rock|| || State:||MI|
| Zip:|| || Salary:||$1,100 - $1,200 a week!|
| Requirements:||- At least 23 years of age, CDL Class A license required|
- Enhanced license, passport or FAST required to get in and out of Canada
- 3 years DMV/MVR record with two or fewer moving violations/accidents
- Ability to pass DOT Physical, DOT Drug Screen and background screening process
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends
| || Experience:||18 months of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 5 years|
| Contact:||Central Region Office|| || Phone:||800-887-9095|
| Job Description:|
CDL-A Home Daily Drivers needed for open Temp to Hire positions based in Flat Rock, MI.
Freight type consists primarily of aluminum coils and ingots.
Border crossing routes are from Flat Rock, MI to a relay point Hamilton, ONT with a return to Flat Rock, MI. Drivers are crossing at the Ambassador Bridge daily. The Bluewater bridge is utilized in the event there are major delays at the Ambassador Bridge.
Drivers are home daily. This is a 24/7 operation and dispatch days and times will vary depending on what is available upon your start date.
The planned environment is drop and hook HOWEVER Drivers will still be responsible to inspect the load for security and are also expected to secure the load (various forms of scrap aluminum) should it be necessary. Due to an unexpected event you MAY have to live unload or load in which case you will have to secure the cargo as needed.
- All new 2015 Freightliner manual trucks expertly maintained with 24/7 support
- All miles paid plus paid stops, lay-overs and delays
- $0.43 cents a mile (approximately 460 miles per day)
- Paid stops at $15.00 each (3 per day)
- Paid delays at $16.25 per hour (compensated after 1 hour at any stop)
- Monthly performance bonuses (up to $150 per quarter)
- There is a $30/weekend day incentive (if you were to work both weekend days
it would be an additional $60/week.)
- $19.50 hourly pay (training, meetings, yard work, etc.)
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION: